Digital Document Scanning for Collections
Document Scanning for Preservation
Countless pieces of history have been lost to time or natural disaster. Sometimes, boxes or books just get lost! Take action now to preserve your physical collection with digital document scanning. The preservation experts at Anderson Archival know how important it is to keep history alive and have perfected a process that ensures your collection will be available for generations to come.
Examples of What We Preserve
Documents and Records
- Hand-written notes or correspondence
- Company Records
Digital Preservation Methods
TIFF, JPEG, and PDF Files
- This localized collection is perfect for businesses or organizations interested in preservation for internal use and research.
- The collection can be cloud-based, extending your access for viewing on the go.
- Backup hard drives are easy to store and distribute, ensuring access without an internet connection.
Published Books and Transcriptions
- If a physical collection is important to you or your organization, we can create beautifully designed books from our digital scans.
- Important historical documents nigh-destroyed by time or nature can still be made available to scholars. Our proofed transcriptions of print and handwriting can be used to publish material that isn’t copyrighted elsewhere.
Customized Websites and DAMs
- Anderson Archival specializes in beautiful, functional web design.
- We offer hosting and website management through our parent company Anderson Technologies, ensuring that your site is kept up to date and running.
- Each website or database goes through extensive user testing to make sure that users have a positive, glitch-free experience.
- A public or semi-public website or database provides access for educational purposes, sharing your history with the world or just a small group.
- We will work with you to create a new website or database or integrate your new collection into your current web design.
What Do You Envision for your Collection?
- The experts at Anderson Archival are ready to create a digital collection that works for you.